If you have a buyer or seller prospect or lead looking to buy, sell or relocate to Scottsdale, Arizona or the surrounding communities you may refer them to our Scottsdale Real Estate Team for a referral paid at a successful close of escrow simply for bringing us the buyer or seller.
Referrals paid to your own broker (Referring Broker) will be 30% of Broker commission received
by our recipient Broker, Elich and Associates Luxury Properties for successfully representing either a buyer, seller or both. Your split from this referral fee is of course determined by your own agreement with your broker.
Here are the steps to refer a prospect or client who wants to buy or sell a home in Scottsdale or Phoenix, Arizona and get paid a 30% referral fee if you are a real estate agent or Broker.
1) Download, fill out and sign a form called Referral Fee Agreement from C.A.R. and send it over to us by email at email@example.com . If you have your own Real Estate Referral Form you also may use it as well with our following information
Receiving Brokers Office: Sara Elich; Elich & Associates, Brokers DRE# BR638009000. Brokers mailing address is 8643 E. Clubhouse Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85255.
Email: Crazyaboutrealestate@cox.net or firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Once we receive your referral document we will return it to you via email executed with 24 hrs. This is an easy process. Once we have the agreement mutually signed we will ask you for the contact information of the client/lead you are referring and establish the best way to work with your referral.
3) The rest is up to us. We will either call or email your prospect or client depending on their communication preference to introduce ourselves. Or we can do an initial 3 way call for a warm introduction. Once we have established contact, we would then proceed to work with the client and service this client for an exceptional real estate experience.
4) You will be updated all throughout the process. If this is an active client, we will send you a referral update once a week. If this is an not yet an active client we will follow up with you every 2 weeks.
5) As we enter into escrow, we will clarify broker commission payment instructions or commission disbursement allocation with the escrow company to verify 30% referral fee is to be paid to your broker. Again your split o this referral fee is determined by your agreement with your broker.
6) We will immediately notify you at close of escrow and give you an ETA on your referral check arrival along with the details of the sale.
Sara Elich and Robert Castillo are full time real estate professionals who work with other real estate agents and who specialize in helping home buyers and sellers in Scottsdale, Arizona and throughout Maricopa County. If your client or prospect is looking to buy or sell in Scottsdale, Phoenix or surrounding cities, we can help your client while you get paid a 30% referral fee. Give us a call today at 602-799-2199 or email email@example.com for more information.
Check out our Zillow and Trulia website for our client testimonials to learn more about the excellent service we provide to all our clients.